How to recreate Katy Perry’s VMA beauty look.
COVERGIRL Katy Perry rocked a flawless makeup look on the red carpet at the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA) last night! The VMA’s red carpet was full of fun, and Host Katy Perry’s beauty look was spectacular. Katy Perry’s look was daring and versatile.
She channeled the ’60s with a deep violet cut crease and lavender eyeshadow on her lids, bold black cats’ eyes with black liquid liner, and I absolutely love her sexy huge false lashes. The highlighter underneath her brow bone makes her brows look incredibly neat and sharp.
Katy Perry’s hair was mixed with a dash of ’90s Linda Evangelista’s flawless skin, sexy pout and drastic supermodel platinum blonde pixie cut, that’s slicked down with razor like precision. Katy Perry’s skin looked dewy, glowing, soft and smooth, thanks to COVERGIRL’s Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation, which is hydrating, vitamin-infused formula for buildable coverage that glides on smoothly.
Whether you’re looking for a new stunning beauty look to try for a special Labor Day getaway, or new fall beauty look, you can easily re-create Katy Perry’s VMA stunning look yourself! Below is the breakdown of the products and shades used.
- COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation in Creamy Natural
- COVERGIRL Total Tease Mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick in Gelebrity
- COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner in Clear
- COVERGIRL truNakeds Eyeshadow Palette in Jewels and Goldens
- COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx
- COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Powder Kit in Rich Brown